Basic Things (May update more later)
1. Before doing anything else, talk to previous secretary to get access to the dropbox with all the formatted meeting notes.
2. Ask previous secretary if you do not already have alumni information. This was hard for Alec, but now he has the goods.
3. Start setting up whatever you say you're going to do early. If halfway through the semester you've done nothing, you suck.
4. [Fall Only] Do a Holiday card. The parents loved it this year, and it makes everyone feel good.
5. [Spring] Apply for chapter awards. We can get a lot of them if we just ask basically.
6. Send out meeting notes the night of, otherwise the template will say the wrong day and everyone will hate you.
7. Ask Alec for all questions, he is Master Chief.